The processing carried out by Koala meets an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose, which is based on the performance of the contract, compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, consent for specific services, or the legitimate interest for commercial prospecting, surveys and the sending of newsletters or fraud prevention.
More specifically, your Data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provision of the products and services as described in the terms and conditions. We use your Data to provide you with the products and services as described in the terms and conditions for each product or service. This processing is based on contractual necessity and is intended, among other things, to manage your products and services including the payment of compensation or refunds by Koala.
- Customer service. We use your Data for customer service purposes, including providing services to you, for technical support or other similar purposes and to establish and maintain customer accounts. We use your Data to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance, information. We can communicate with you in a variety of ways, including email, and/or text message.
- Website Browsers / Administration. We use your Data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how visitors access and use our Website and applications; to provide reports to prospective partners, service providers, regulators, and others.
- Research and development. We use your Data for research and development purposes, prospecting services, including improving our Website, applications, services, and customer experience and for other research and analytical purposes dedicated to improving our products, services, businesses, operations and processes.
- Legal compliance. We use your Data to comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to an authority or court order or discovery request.